My Cart

Close
  • Slide

    Tell your brand's story through images

Why Sterling Silver?

925 Sterling Silver jewelry consists of 92.5 percent pure silver, and the remaining 7.5 percent in other kinds of alloy, typically copper.

Pure silver is very soft and malleable, so it needs to be combined with other metals because it is quite difficult to produce beautiful, lasting designs with only pure silver. A touch of hardness has to be mixed in by adding other metals such as copper. 925 Sterling Silver enables jewelers to create the most intricate and complex designs that are ideal for everyday-wear.

Hello You!

Join our mailing list