Can I change my order?
All orders are final and cannot be updated. A new order has to be created, for you to change your order. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in cancelling your orders.
What are the payment options?
We accept payment through Credit/Debit card, PayMaya Wallet and bank deposits at BDO or BPI. For bank deposits, email proof of payment to email@example.com for us to process your order.
How much is your shipping fee? How long does it take for my order to be processed?
- All orders can be shipped nationwide in the Philippines. Express delivery for Metro Manila is at P350; Standard delivery for Metro Manila is at Php 200; Provincial delivery is at Php 350. Delivery for Metro Manila addresses take 2-3 business days while those outside take 5-10 business days depending on the location.
- You may track your order via the tracking number sent to your email.
- We do our best to process your orders as quick as possible, but we do ask for 1 business day to process your orders.
- Deposit slips emailed before 1:00PM Philippine time will be shipped out the same day.
- Deposit slips emailed after 1:00PM Philippine time will be shipped out the next day.
- We ship out from Mondays to Fridays only except on Holidays.
- Processing may take longer during holidays, sale periods & bad weather.
What are your policies on returns and exchanges?
- For online Returns/Exchange: Email your concerns (with photos) to firstname.lastname@example.org visit our stores within 7 days from purchase to coordinate a return.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy for more details
- For store bought items exchanges can be done within 7 days from purchase at the same branch. Item/s to be exchanged must be in good condition and receipt must be presented upon visit. The new item must be of equal value in order to be exchanged. If the new item is of higher value, the price difference will be paid by the customer.
Can I have my jewelry cleaned, resized or redipped?
We offer lifetime cleaning for all RAM purchases in our physical stores. Resizing and redipping services are available starting at Php 300 per piece.
What are your items made of?
- All of our items are made from 925 Sterling Silver plated with either 18K Gold, Rose Gold, or Rhodium, unless otherwise stated. Most of the pieces are embellished with cubic zirconia, enamel, fresh water pearls, and other synthetic or semi-precious stones.
- Our items are NOT hypoallergenic. Consult with your dermatologist if you have a history of skin allergies triggered by jewelry.
- Our items are tarnish-resistant. You can prolong the quality of the plating by following proper product care. Check our Product Care page here.
What is the difference between 925 Sterling Silver and Stainless Steel?
Sterling silver is made of at least 92.5% of silver and 7.5% of other metals like copper. Stainless steel is made of various groups of metal alloys.
When will you restock?
Restocking of best selling items takes a few months. Be sure to follow us on Facebook or Instagram: @ramjewelryph, we’ll be sure to announce when they’re available again.
What are the sizes of your items?
- Necklaces are 16cm + 2cm adjustable
- Bracelets are 14cm + 2cm adjustable
- For ring sizes, check our Fit Guide
Do you do piercings?
Piercing services are only available at our selected stores. We only allow lobe piercings with free stainless steel earrings. Customers must sign a waiver and shall be held responsible for cleaning and maintaining piercings.